Dr. Aurelius Wai-Ching FUNG
Specialist in Paediatrics
MBBS (HK) | MRCP (UK) | MRCPCH | FHKAM (Paediatrics)
Dr. Fung is an experienced paediatrician with more than 20 years of clinical experience, previosly worked in Queen Mary Hospital, North District Hospital, Queen Elizabeth Hospial and Alice Ho Nethersole Hospital. He underwent training in Great Ormond Street Hospital London. He began his private practice in 2007. He is also Honorary Consultant in Paedatrics of Gleneagles Hospital and Honorary Assistant Professor of Department of Paediatrics, HKU Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine.
He has special interest in children’s social emotional development. As a trained counsellor with a master degree, he is experienced in handling psycho-behavioural issues of children and adolescents, employing both medical and counselling approaches.
- Paediatric Consultation
- Childbirth Attendance and Newborn Healthcare
- Infant and Child Immunisation Programme
- Growth and Puberty Assessment
- Child Behavioural and Developmental Assessment (Developmental Disorders, ADHD, Autism Spectrum etc.)
- Child and Adolescent Counselling
- Hospital Admission and In-patient Care*
*Affiliated Hospitals : St. Teresa’s Hospital, Hong Kong Baptist Hospital, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong, Hong Kong Sanatorium and Hospital, Canossa  Hospital, St. Paul’s Hospital, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital