MR. MATTHEW CHUNG
Registered Educational Psychologist (HKPS)
Doctor of Psychology (Educational Psychology, HKU) - in progress
M. Soc. Sc. (Educationl Psychology, CUHK)
B. Soc. Sc. (Psychology, CUHK)
Diploma of Education (CUHK)
Mr Chung has provided school-based educational psychology services to various schools in Hong Kong. He supported the learning and wellbeing for a diverse range of students, including students with special educational needs and additional learning needs.
During his training in the University of Hong Kong, Mr. Chung was awarded Dr. Geraldine Mao-Ng Prizes in Psychology, a prize given to graduates who achieved the best overall performance and the best research dissertation on an aspect of applied psychology. His clinical and research interests include neuroscience, attention training, achievement orientation and learning motivation.
• Provides psychological and educational assessment, consultation and reporting
• Liaises with schools to increase the assistance available to students to ensure a concerted approach to meeting children’s needs
• Developing and supporting therapeutic and behaviour management programmes
• Develops and delivers teachers and parent trainings
• Assists schools in the identification and assessment of children who may have special educational needs
• Support the strategic planning for inclusion.